Thursday, March 21, 2019
- Registration Night for students in grades 8-11
- Two sessions (4:30 and 6:30) will be offered in the Auditorium that will give an overview of the registration process. Each session will last about 45 minutes and the same information will be presented in both sessions. High school teachers will be available if you have questions about a specific class. All students must be registered online by Tuesday, March 26.
- Students received a Registration Handbook in Advisory on Wednesday, March 13th. They also received their Registration Sheet that they will use for the registration process. Students should bring the Registration Handbook and Registration Sheet to Registration Night on March 21st.
- It is strongly recommended that all students attend one of the Registration Sessions on Thursday, March 21st with a parent. This will be a chance to hear the information about registration and get any questions answered you may have. To minimize student schedule changes during the 2019-20 school year, it is imperative that students consider their scheduling selections carefully. Once students have registered for courses along with alternate courses for next year, it will be extremely difficult to make changes to their schedule.
Monday, March 25, 2019
· 4:00-8:00 pm – Parent-Teacher Conferences for grades 5-12